If you want to Explore the real life of Rajasthan people. There are certain places in Rajasthan that are still remote and living a very secluded life as far as the other popular cities of the state is concerned. If you really wish to explore the rural life of Rajasthan then go for a jeep safari, motorcycle or a short walk, so that you can make some halts while enjoying the multicolored aspect of Rajputana village life.
Often when we think of Rural life in India -vivid effigies of mud plastered walls, shady trees, green fields, dung cakes, uneven roads, bullock carts and deep dark wells becharms our minds - ah! And how can one miss hashing out about the sweet and refreshing aroma of the earth when exposed to the very first drop of rain...Indian villages very down to earth and very own always.
More than 700 million Indian populations live in 600000 villages across rural India. It won't be wrong to say that a true picture of India can be witnessed in its soulful villages. The Government of India is taking commendable steps in promoting the village tourism in India in order to give the visitors a glimpse of "Wonderful Rural India".
Villages of Rajasthan
Villages of Rajasthan display their own distinctive charm. The palaces, forts, gardens and wildlife parks are the major delights of Rajasthan but the villages here also are in no way less attractive than the above mentioned. The villages here showcase the present life of people of the state at its most basic. Finding a village in the barren land, for a tourist though is a difficult task but once he/she comes across it, the weariness evaporates. The villages of Rajasthan are far away from the hustle and bustle of the city life and are very much grounded in tradition. A tour to these hamlets would give the travellers an insight in to rural India. One would get bowled by the simplicity of people's lifestyle here.
Camel ride in a desert proves to be the best way to explore the beauties of the villages. On the Shekhawati tract one can find a number of colorful villages. The hamlets have well built houses that are decorated with beautiful wall paintings and other items of great delight. The villages boast of architectural richness. Every village has a deep dark well that quenches the thirst of every jaded traveller. The charm of spending a day in the villages of Rajasthan is a great source of pleasure. The villages present a true picture of the arduous life of the desert folks. All these provide an extra edge to Rajasthan Village Tourism.
Best of Rural Rajasthan
• Enjoy the camel cart riding
• Relish the traditional cuisine
• Bask in the village fair.
• Watch kids playing in the desert.
• See farmers working in the fields.
• Check the village cobbler.
• Watch Village folk performers.
• Women filling water from wells.
• The colourful handicraft items.
• Watching women making rotis (bread) from earthen kilns.
• Try your hands at churning of some fresh butter from the brimmed milk pot.
Our above tour programme don’t have any special tour itinerary so please you let us your interest and as well as we will provide a tour itinerary as per your interest and tour duration.
We are proving the two tour programmes for visit the Rural Rajasthan.
1. Your tour itinerary will be as your tour duration and you would visit the village after village and night accommodate in hotels.
2. In your complete tour duration you would live with a Rural Family and know the rural custom and rural life system by practically. In your sightseeing will be near by villages, where are living with a local family,
Rural Rajasthan tour would be completely customized as per your choice, this tour programme will very cheap from other then tours and you will enjoy the REAL LIFE OF RURAL RAJASTHAN.